Version 1.3 (January 2012)
- https-bug fixed (thanks MrRapX)
- Added clipboard-button in sourceview, which allows to copy the whole document.
- Changed the lookup of linked resources within a document. Added the detection of images.
- It’s now possible to view images through sourceview. Images can be saved to the pictures hub.
- Sourcefiles can be saved, and viewed offline. (thx Patrick Z.)
- Sourceview now uses request history. (results in less http-requests)
- Minor UI changes
Version 1.2 (August 2011)
- Some UI enhancements
- HTTP headers can be added to outgoing requests
- It’s possible to persist request history (Default: Off, default limit: 50)
- Changed order of entries in history. Newest entries are on top.
- Fixed problem with user-agent.
- Integrated Twitter feed. The newest tweet regarding SiteInfo is displayed in dashboard, and other tweets can be found on a seperate Twitter-page called „news“.
- Minor tweaks regarding application stability and tombstoning
Greetings and thank you paede96 from Switzerland for reporting the user-agent-bug,and for the history-store-feature-request.
Version 1.1 (July 11th 2011)
- New UI
- New pivot pages (dashboard, header, cookies, linked, history)
- Commands in dashboard: source code/Whois query, following of 30x-http-states)
- Storing and displaying of cookies
- Correct behavior when tombstoning
- history of recently visited sites, with the possibility of reviewing already downloaded data
- Listing of hyperlinks and css/js files within a page, with the possibility of querying them
- 30x status codes / location header support
- Better display of text data (source code, whois records) through WebBrowser control
- Warning when network connection is missing
- Minor fixes for application stability
Version 1.0 (June 25th 2011)